Needless to say, I was slightly burned out from crocheting.
But sometime during late August I got the bug again. Too bad the pattern I wanted to use was totally confusing and wrong. Trust me, I tried to make the pattern work about eight times.
So I gave up on that pattern and looked for a new pattern.
I came across this one, Red Heart's Kaleidoscope pattern. . But I had to make a few changes as I had already purchased a variety of blue yarn. So instead of ten colors of yarn, I had five shades of blue to use.
This afghan was the result.
Yesterday, I crocheted the border while I was watching Warm Bodies.
I have plenty of yarn to make another afghan, but I think I'll make a couple other changes to this pattern.
Well, guess I'll have to quit goofing off and get down to writing!