Well, I lied . . . just a little bit.
I have managed to gain some weight. I'm currently at 135 lbs, which is three pounds OVER my goal weight (132) and one pound OVER Weight Watchers + /- 2 lbs range. Personally, I mentally make my unofficial goal weight (130), which makes me 5 lbs over my goal weight.
So, I've hit the weight wall again. I have until the end of March (for my official weigh-in at a meeting) to get my act together or I--
- lose my AT Goal Weight status.
- lose my free E-tools
- fail in my goal to maintain weight loss for 1 year
- disappoint myself along with a myriad of others who trusted me to tell it like it is
And the only person who is to blame for this is . . . ME.
It's time for me to be accountable for my actions. No one is shoving food in my mouth, except me. I know what I've been doing wrong:
- spoonfuls of Nutella and peanut butter are EVIL
- though I'm trying to do Simply Filling, which allows an unlimited amount of specific foods, I need to start measuring and weighing food again.
- making poor food choices at restaurants
- NOT marking my daily Healthy checks off.
- NOT eating enough fruits and vegetables
- NOT eating enough fat free dairy products
- eating until stuffed and not 'full'
- walking--though I have noticed with the cold wind I don't walk as freely, which reflects on my Activelink. The one day that was nice and warm, I earned 6 activity points, whereas on most cold days I only earn 3 activity points. Daylight savings time is this weekend, allowing for light in the evening, so I will be walking instead of crocheting while my daughter swims.
- water--I'm keeping hydrated. I ALWAYS drink three cups of water on my walk, even on cold days. I fill my aluminum can with hot water and by the time I need a drink it's cooled to a comfortable temperature. The other three cups are easy to drink during the rest of my day.
- take a multi-vitamin daily
I really need to have a good weigh-in next week, because I'm going skiing soon and I know I'll be enjoying an apres ski beer!