What is more frustrating to me (other than tinnitus and the headache) is that I've gotten into a non-productive cycle again. I know what I need to do, but I find everything else to do other than what I have on the agenda for the day.
Yesterday, I played Spider Solitaire.
So, for today, I think I'll post my goals. Maybe being accountable to my blog will help. It isn't a big list, but each part is time-consuming and I think that's where I get into trouble. I need lots of quick easy goals to feel like I've actually accomplished something!
- Finish writing the Weight Watcher's essay to enter their Celebrate Success contest. And then find before and after pictures.
- Take all my Weighty Wednesdays, transfer them into Word Documents--will eventually print them to organize into chapters
- Judge the Golden Pen contest (5 entries)--I finally got a batch of historical entries instead of the series contemporary that I don't read. Only one score with loads of comments
- Make sea salt caramels for the kidlet's back to school night for her teachers.
- Work to convert/format my ebooks to paper.--this is tougher than you might think!
- Oops--I forgot one! Design a flyer of my books to put into my donated chocolates.
Oh, well, I won't be able to start until after I drive the kidlet to school, take my hour long walkie and shower. Yesterday, I wasn't dressed until noon and I had leave the house to pick her up at 2:45.
Bye-bye daytime! Hopefully this will make me more focused with the time I am given!